In Digital Media times, every business owner wants its online presence and its business spread over the world. For this purpose, business owners hire Web Development Companies, which develop conversion friendly ecommerce website.
Conversion friendly ecommerce website is that website which is attracting visitors and converts them into paying customers. Improved conversions are a direct result of a site that offers a satisfying shopping experience. At the time of ecommerce sites designing, make sure your website design must be shoppers or buyer point of view. Give customers what they want and you have a profitable site.
We share some tips to create a conversion friendly ecommerce website:-
- Know your target audience: – Your target audience is the one that will buy products from your site. Understanding your target audience is crucial for ecommerce success, because your audience is going to make a decision to buy the products, based on the visuals and product information you have on offer. Therefore, you must be able to provide them with the information they are looking for.
- Simple Website Navigation: – Online buyers want a website which is very easy to navigate from point A to point B. So give them a navigation that will allow them to browse your product portfolio quickly and conveniently.
- Product Images: – Product images are one of the most important visual elements on your ecommerce site. High resolution and attractive display product images engage your customer’s and zoom-able product images taken from different angles are also a great source of conversion.
- Product Information: – The presentation of product information or detail in attractive ways keep engages your visitor or buyer and useful product information increase your conversion. It must be complete, interesting and engaging.
- Call of Action: – Forget old call to action methods (texts or links), use high quality image for call to action buttons. Eye-catching images are engage people to buy products from your site.
- Product Videos: – Videos are the best way to touching or feeling a product, and help you talk about the benefits of using a particular product. It keeps engage shoppers, increases your conversions or product sale.
- Shopping Cart Visibility:- Make sure that their shopping cart is visible to shoppers at all times, preferably at the top of the right hand corner of their screens. Another good idea would be to make sure that they get info about the products on their shopping cart via a drop down menu. Shoppers have a habit of checking the items ready for purchase and therefore want continuous access to their shopping cart. This is again something that boosts the conversion ratio of the ecommerce site.
- No Shipping Charges, If Possible: – Offer free shipping or no extra charge on products? A number of people firstly think about shipping charges. Shipping charges are playing important in product sale or conversion rate.
- Clearly Display Specials and Discounts: – If you are offering discounts on products or running some specials, this information must be clearly visible on your site, preferably on your Home Page. You want your discount offerings to improve your conversion ratio, so make sure they grab the immediate attention of your target customers
- Show Contact Info: – Something as simple as mentioning your contact info on your ecommerce website can make it more conversion friendly. That’s because online shopping is all about trust. If customers trust your site, they will buy from it. One of the ways this trust can be established is by offering detailed contact information.
- Multiple Payment Options: –Some shoppers might have doubts about sharing their credit card information on your site, which means they will abandon it before buying anything from it. So, make sure that you offer multiple payment options to ensure you give all your customers an opportunity to buy from your site.
Source: – http://www.articlesfactory.com/articles/ecommerce/helpful-tips-for-a-conversion-friendly-ecommerce-website-development.html
The landing page is the page all your visitors are directed to when they reach your website. Optimizing the landing page is of importance since it can improve the kind of customer experience they get and can also increase the conversion rates. The secret should be to have a landing page that is good enough to convince your visitors that you are the solution they have been looking for.
You can improve your website conversion rates using your landing page.
- Know Your Visitors – Every business has a target audience and you need to know who they are. This makes it possible for you to have content that is geared towards them.
- Present Clear Value Proposition – Humans need to be convinced and this is exactly what your landing page should do. It should give them some value for using what you have to offer.
- Relevant Content – The content can break or make your landing page. Choose your content with care to make it more valuable to your visitors every time.
- Provide a clear Call to Action – The landing page will only be persuasive enough to bring in conversions when your visitors do what you expect them to do at the end of the message.
- Balance Content and Images – It will keep the page looking organized and attractive, thus maintaining visitor attention to the end.
- Respect Customer Privacy – No matter how much you wish to know about your visitors, avoid being too interested as this could be a huge turn off.
- Build Trust Using Your Landing Page – Use your high points and your strengths to have every visitor trust in what you have to offer.
- Don’t Ask for Too Much Information – Creating a mailing list is important, but you don’t want to end up taking too much of your visitors time filling forms or giving information. Make such attempts fast, easy and optional.
- Remove Distractions -Your landing page should direct attention to the most important business of the day. Remove anything on the page that could distract attention such as ads.
- Use Emotional Triggers – There is nothing more effective than content that touches on emotions. Make your visitors smile, laugh or cry with your content.
- User Friendly Layout – It is the only way your visitors will have a pleasant experience and find their way to what they are looking for.
- Use Testimonials – They work great in convincing the visitors about the quality and value of what you are offering them.
- Keep it Simple – A complicated page can rob you of valuable traffic so keep everything simple but relevant.
Rising World Technologies is a leading web development and designing company in Chandigarh that offers result oriented SEO service at budget prices. If you would like to know more about our services or to see our web design portfolio, visit our website. http://risingworldtechnologies.com/
Images are a core element of your websites, and attractive images play a crucial role for user attention. But many sites fail to optimize their images. Not only can image optimization increase load times, but it can also improve search engine visibility.
Benefits of Image Optimization
- Image optimization for good Google Ranking and website page speed
- For Better Google crawling and image search
- Google can’t read text on your image
- Images take much time to load and many images can increase website loading time or bounce rate so avoid image as possible.
Image Optimization Techniques
- Image Size: – Your website image size should be small because the small-sized image loads fast.
- Image Color Resolution: – Image high color resolution should be less as possible because high resolution means large pixels and large pixels mean large size. You can use image optimization tool and also help to reduce page loading time.
- Image Name: – Image name is important for image search so save your image in the proper way. Never save your web image as 01.png, xyz.png
- Image Alt Tag: – Google never crawl your image. For Google better image search result use relevant keywords in html alt tag.
- Image Dimension: – Always fix your website image dimension because it can improve your website page speed. Fix your width and height as requirement.
- Image File Extension or Format: – Always save your image with JPEG, PNG and GIF extensions or format. Google support these formats and they are also helpful to reduce image size. Expert says JPEG is best.
- GIF Format – Best for animation image
- PNG Format – Best for high resolution image
- JPEG Format – Good for both animation and high resolution image
- Image Sitemap: – For better image search result. Create an image sitemap and submit to Google spider.
- Decorative Image: – Don’t use alt tag for decorative images because they are not relevant and only used for appealing. Use CSS styling as much as possible to replace any decorative images.
- Responsive: – Responsive web design can improve your website ranking and search. Build the mobile website first, improve readability for mobile website and use relevant images size.
- Base64 image: – Use base64 encode for logo image or first image to get better website speed. It converts simple image into binary code.
Rising World Technologies is admirable and proficient web development and software Solution Company in Chandigarh. We are offering cost-effective IT services in Web application design and development, Mobile Apps development, maintenance, and Search Engine Optimization. Our young, dynamic and energetic team of professionals believes in giving the best results to you and our motto to satisfy our client at any cost.