In Digital Media times, every business owner wants its online presence and its business spread over the world. For this purpose, business owners hire Web Development Companies, which develop conversion friendly ecommerce website.
Conversion friendly ecommerce website is that website which is attracting visitors and converts them into paying customers. Improved conversions are a direct result of a site that offers a satisfying shopping experience. At the time of ecommerce sites designing, make sure your website design must be shoppers or buyer point of view. Give customers what they want and you have a profitable site.
We share some tips to create a conversion friendly ecommerce website:-
- Know your target audience: – Your target audience is the one that will buy products from your site. Understanding your target audience is crucial for ecommerce success, because your audience is going to make a decision to buy the products, based on the visuals and product information you have on offer. Therefore, you must be able to provide them with the information they are looking for.
- Simple Website Navigation: – Online buyers want a website which is very easy to navigate from point A to point B. So give them a navigation that will allow them to browse your product portfolio quickly and conveniently.
- Product Images: – Product images are one of the most important visual elements on your ecommerce site. High resolution and attractive display product images engage your customer’s and zoom-able product images taken from different angles are also a great source of conversion.
- Product Information: – The presentation of product information or detail in attractive ways keep engages your visitor or buyer and useful product information increase your conversion. It must be complete, interesting and engaging.
- Call of Action: – Forget old call to action methods (texts or links), use high quality image for call to action buttons. Eye-catching images are engage people to buy products from your site.
- Product Videos: – Videos are the best way to touching or feeling a product, and help you talk about the benefits of using a particular product. It keeps engage shoppers, increases your conversions or product sale.
- Shopping Cart Visibility:- Make sure that their shopping cart is visible to shoppers at all times, preferably at the top of the right hand corner of their screens. Another good idea would be to make sure that they get info about the products on their shopping cart via a drop down menu. Shoppers have a habit of checking the items ready for purchase and therefore want continuous access to their shopping cart. This is again something that boosts the conversion ratio of the ecommerce site.
- No Shipping Charges, If Possible: – Offer free shipping or no extra charge on products? A number of people firstly think about shipping charges. Shipping charges are playing important in product sale or conversion rate.
- Clearly Display Specials and Discounts: – If you are offering discounts on products or running some specials, this information must be clearly visible on your site, preferably on your Home Page. You want your discount offerings to improve your conversion ratio, so make sure they grab the immediate attention of your target customers
- Show Contact Info: – Something as simple as mentioning your contact info on your ecommerce website can make it more conversion friendly. That’s because online shopping is all about trust. If customers trust your site, they will buy from it. One of the ways this trust can be established is by offering detailed contact information.
- Multiple Payment Options: –Some shoppers might have doubts about sharing their credit card information on your site, which means they will abandon it before buying anything from it. So, make sure that you offer multiple payment options to ensure you give all your customers an opportunity to buy from your site.